Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Welcome to Fantasy Island!


Lately I have been going through some personal turmoil. Last week culminated in an emotional meltdown. My stress level was so high that I started to become concerned about my blood pressure. So, I decided that I needed to unplug from the news cycle, and my 2 hours daily of political news. I did not watch any of those shows last week at all, and instead I lived a bit more in my fantasy brain, which hasn't been active in a while. I've immersed myself in harsh reality and practical decisions, but not indulging in the parts of my brain that bring me pleasure, and make my daily grind bearable.


The above image is A fantasy land, but mine has a different landscape - more like the below:

Let my imagination exist in this place, where there are BFFs, and then there are LLBFFs...


No comments: