Sunday, May 15, 2011

Music Monday Weekend Wrap Up

This is how I feel:


Friday, I took a personal day from work so that I could volunteer at The Boys' school all day. The morning was Kindy readiness, during which I was one of two making presentations about the Parent Faculty Club. The afternoon was spent with 4th and 5th graders, outside sketching nature. After school, I hosted an extended playdate, and The Dude went to a party.

Saturday was laundry and cleaning from the playdate. The Youngest had a Baseball Game, and The Oldest went grocery shopping with me.

Sunday, The Dude took The Boys to a birthday party for a classmate, and I cleaned bathrooms, the backyard, and weeded the garden. I also finished laundry, and planted seeds for beets, carrots, broccoli, onions, zucchini, and sunflowers. These are all now in my kitchen garden window. I did dishes, and prepared dinner of pot roast, baked potatoes, roasted beets and artichokes. The Dude skipped dinner to go to a "Survivor" finale party. Oh, I also was able to FINALLY sit down and process about 300 photos and start a book I've been meaning to put together.

Still untethered and unsettled.

No comments: