Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thoughtful Thursday

Take a Moment - Right now, and send a prayer, a good vibe, or healing, helpful and loving energy. My heartfelt hopes for good health to you and everyone.

People on my list this week:
Audrey (US) - Has to figure out a new treatment option - which chemo? Eeney, Meanie, Miney, Moe...
Audrey (CN) - Hasn't posted on her blog in a couple of days, so hoping she's ok.
Hanan - Still managing her cancer.
For the people in my life harboring so much anger that it will start to kill them - I hope that they are able to process and recognize it for what it is, and then let it go so that it doesn't damage all of our lives.
Everyone who is stressed out - My hope is for all of us, maybe just for a moment, to take a deep breath and relax.

May good health always be yours.

J9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, wonderful, kind, humane post. I admire you so much J9. I walk in your shadow.

I am well - just a tad worried and consumed by that worry. The goal this weekend is to shake it off. Perhaps a few chilly wobly pops will do the trick!
xoxoxo