Monday, October 4, 2010

Music Monday

This song has been going through my head this weekend:


And because no one asked nor likely cares, here was the play list from my iPhone shuffle on Saturday while I did laundry:
Poker Face - Lady Gaga

Benny And The Jets - Elton John
Goin' Up - Great Big Sea
I'll Take You there - The Staple Singers
They Might Be Giants - They Might Be Giants

Pata Pata - Miriam Makeba
Brick House - The Commodores
Love and Luck - Jimmy Buffett
Here's Where The Story Ends - The Sundays

Stop! - Erasure
In My Life - Jake Shimabukuro
Life of a Sailor - Corsairs
Uptight - Stevie Wonder

The Wino and I Know - Jimmy Buffett
Shop Around - Smokey Robinson and the Miracles
Presents to Send You - Jimmy Buffett
Barflies at the Beach - Royal Crown Revue

Only You - Yaz
If I Can't Sell It, I'll Keep Sittin' On It - Women of Blue Chicago
Deadbeat Club - The B-52's
Superstition - Stevie Wonder

Dear Home Town - Great Big Sea
With a Little Help from My Friends - The Beatles
Blow Ye Winds - Corsairs
Dammit - Blink 182

In the Midnight Hour - The Commitments
You Keep It All In - The Beautiful South
Hallelujah, I Love Her So - Ray Charles
Goin' Up - Great Big Sea (Live Version)

Saved - LaVern Baker
Love child - The Supremes
Fallin' - Alicia Keys
Lady Madona - The Beatles

TheDark End of the Street - The Commitments
Jolly Roving Tar - Great Big Sea
Stories We Could Tell - Jimmy Buffett
Rum and Coca-Cola - Professor Longhair

Take It Back - Jimmy Buffett
Anybody Seen My Girl - Keb' Mo'
Just Can't Get Enough - Depeche Mode
The One I Love - R.E.M.

Inside Out - Eve 6
My Baby Don't Tolerate - Lyle Lovett
The One I Love - R.E.M.

Slap and Tickle - Squeeze

Women and Men - They Might Be Giants
Bold Riley-O - Corsairs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an interesting and varied playlist! I love how there is something from almost every decade and genre from rock to Motown! Thanks for sharing J9!
xoxoxo