Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday


Today I want you to hug your loved ones, and let them know how much they mean to you. I am asking that you send a positive thought, prayer or good vibes to the universe for the people in my life who need it:

Little T - Just turned 3 and has pneumonia, may be in hospital tomorrow morning. I hope for his little body to be able to fight this and regain good health.
D - My dear friend who had a hospital stay related to chemo and low counts. I would like to go visit her and just give her a hug, but I can only provide long distance support.
The R family - recently lost their dad, and though they are all adults, with families of their own, they are also all children who miss their dad.
H - The girl who lost her mom. I want her to be at peace, and to realize that there are things children are not responsible for, and should not have to know about their parents.
N - That she finds comfort in her family, instead of conflict.

All my love and light to you all this week!

No comments: