Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday




Love and hug those around you while you can.

Today I am asking for love, good vibes, thoughtful reflection, prayer, petitions to all the saints, gods, goddesses, the earth, and the universe for two particular people in my life.
G - My Godmother who nearly bled out during surgery for colon cancer. She is still in critical condition, still opened up until she can get stable and continue the operation. I want her to be able to see her kids and grand kids and great grand kid and all they are doing.
D - A dear, dear friend who has been featured repeatedly on this blog. Her drug trial wasn't working, and now she is back on a standard chemo, and has an infection complications her health issues, and angering her to no end. I want resolution for her and clarity.
Both women are important in my life and I want for them good health.

No comments: