Sunday, July 4, 2010

SF PRIDE - I am currently living a week in the past (some NSFW)

At least photographically. SF PRIDE was a week ago, and the parade was wonderful. Perfect weather, beautiful people and a great vibe. Started with 1500 images over the course of the 3 hour parade, and have narrowed it down to less than 200 which I processed.

I've got 4 slide shows below, but really the entire day could be summed up with this image:

There were so many kids all throughout the parade, and it was great to see families enjoying themselves:

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Oh, for those of you who know I adore drag - a seperate slide show of all the drag I caught:

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Some of these images are NSFW - I'm sure of it!

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

And the rest of the parade:

Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Happy 4th of July folks!

No comments: