Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Town Shoot Out - Curly

This week's Theme is courtesy of the My Town Shoot Out gang.
"This Friday our theme is Twisted. Curly Contorted. Wound Spirally.. I really don't know what to say about this topic. Maybe ropes, braids, chains. The meaning of contorted is - to twist, bend, or draw out of shape; distort."

Check out the other participants here and here.

I know I am a day late and a dollar short on this, but these are my entries for the topic:

The curls of The Oldest, he's in a hair farmer phase at the moment:

The next two are The Boys' shoes. The current trend at school are these bungee laces that do not have to be tied:

Happy weekend to all!

7 comments:

Jama said...

Interesting laces! I've yet to see anyone wearing those laces here..

Bagman and Butler said...

As usual, shoe technology leaves me in the dust. Great close-ups!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Kids would like to have these shoe laces. I am forever telling my students that their lace is loose.

Unknown said...

great choices! I like the hair shot but the laces are cool looking also.

Unknown said...

What a place to learn. I had no idea the kids were wearing shoes like that. Blogging is the best learning tool in the world. Love the curls too.
QMM

Suburban Girl said...

Cute laces!

Kerry said...

Oooh, nice wavy hair. And the shoe laces are super cool; I might have to get me some of those.