Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wicked Wednesday #10

Continuing with these posts.Wicked Wednesdays all began with this post. I'll regale you with another night of drinking that went horribly, horribly wrong. If you are under the age of consent for wherever you live in the universe, take these as cautionary tales. If you are like me and have had your share of poor judgement moments, then we can laugh together. Yes that is a picture of me with a lampshade on my head, doing the shimmy. I will not be posting the names of my cohorts in these wanton ways, but for clarification, will identify them by an initial of their names.

Last week went to a wine bar for karaoke. The KJ is the daughter of a friend. I was driven there in Her fast car. Made kind of a fool of myself, drank an entire bottle of wine, did not eat, and felt pressured to date someone who has expressed interest in another. Despite all of that, had a blast.

Friday I spent most of the early morning with my body purging the wine from the previous night. It was bad. In the shower at 3:30am bad. So, hung over all day. Also texting flirts back and forth with Her. Flirty fun which ended with her saying she would kiss me in time. I told her she better keep that promise. In time.

Time was Saturday... She said she couldn't stop thinking about me and had to kiss me just so she could be at ease. Well, ok then. I got back from the kids swim meet, showered and asked where she wanted to meet. I have to take a moment to say that I was so fucking nervous about this. 1. I have never just met to hook up with anyone ever, and especially not for a first kiss. Mine have all happened more organically than this. 2. I have not had ANYONE even remotely interested or attracted to me in OVER 2 years. And really, who are we kidding, it's probably been more than 6 - 10 years. My self esteem in that area is pretty shitty. Ok. We meet at a park. We walk. We talk. At one point, I just can't take it anymore, I grab her face and kiss her. (oh, I have also not been the one to make a move usually).

Since then? I have a few hickeys to sport - the first in 30 years. Christ. Have been spending time with her. Have been flirting even more. Tonight I may wear somehing low cut, knowing she likes boobs and to see if this will turn into dating her instead of just harmless make out sessions conducted in secret...

So not regrettful at all, and not too wicked yet.

Stay tuned.

No comments: