Saturday, November 22, 2008

TGIW

So I started this post on Friday, and it's now Saturday, and I'm hopefully going to post it finally!

I am SO Glad it is Friday! I have been under so much stress that my blood pressure is too high, and I'm afraid of the effects that is having on my heart. So this morning while the boys were eating breakfast, I went for a bike ride for about 30 minutes. There were a couple of moments when I felt like I was going to throw up, but I felt much better afterward. I'm going to go again tomorrow. Went to Lindsay Wildlife Museum with my Mom and Nephews. The boys thought it was cool, but it didn't keep their attention for long. I could have sat for hours watching the birds of prey. They are magnificent!

Now it's Saturday, and I got up too late to go for a ride. Ron took the car and is on his way to EMT training, and the boys are watching cartoons. Billy came in a bit ago to say he didn't feel well and wanted to lie in bed with me, so we took a quick rest - just long enough for him to warm up an me to get sleepy again. Now he's off watching Power Rangers, and I've got fuzz butt purring in my lap.

It's chilly here this morning, putting me in the Holiday spirit. The new Gap Holiday ads are making me smile, and go looking for my scarfs.

No comments: