Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Morning Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend we spent time visiting friends in Nevada City. LOVE that town and would plan on retiring there, if it were near the cean and it didn't snow. As it is, I do enjoy visiting, and taking The Boys to the snow:


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

We all ahd fun, and in the sun it was warm. Had a great visit with our friends, and stopped on the way home to visit other friends. The Boys had today off of school, but I had to work, and I only got a portion completed of what I had planned. Looks like another busy work week to try to get caught up.

1 comment:

aurbie said...

What wonderful photos. I love the snow and your presentation. Everyone looks like they are having a great time.

I miss your weekend updates. Hopefully, I will have more time to visit in the future. We used to have such fun. I really miss everyone, especially members of the old gang like you.

Take care. And keep the dude in line.