Thursday, February 25, 2010

This week

Has been grey and rainy, and full of feelings of hibernation. I really just want to sleep - and what is coming up?
This weekend - figuring out The Youngest's birthday party tomorrow, a TKD belt tip test for the oldest and a volunteer job most of Saturday. Saturday Morning, I have 2 new sets of photos due for class, and I STILL need to shoot some of those images (GAH!)
We bumped up to 4 days a week at TKD to prep for tournament at the beginning of April, and Black Belt testing at the end of April.
Rehearsals continue for The Oldest.
Baseball starts next week for The Youngest.
Swim Team sign ups are Monday.
All of our Saturdays are already booked in March, and through the first 2 weeks of April.
Work is tiring and a bit insane.
On the plus side, I have been continuing to walk my stress away while listening to music, we are traveling during Spring Break, and I have a couple of days off scheduled for March - even though they will be spent on field trips with The Boys...

No comments: