Monday, February 1, 2010

Music Monday and The Bell

So I was catching up on all my blog buddies and ran across this post by Barry. Barry is in the middle of chemo and I want him to ring that bell, much as I want everyone who is undergoing treatment to be done with it and on to live long and heath filled lives. With that in mind, I bring you Music Monday.
The first song that came to mind while reading Barry's post - I'm sure he wants the time to go fast as well:


The other song that came to mind.


And the definition of Ring The Bell from Urban Dictionary:
A sayin used when something is done finished or accomplished.
Man he got beat down, Ring the Bell.
knockout done finished over
Of course there are other more colorful definitions of the term, but I think this one fits.

1 comment:

Barry said...

Hey, that's my name on J9's blog! How cool is that!

Loved the videos and can't wait to ring that bell!