Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wicked Wednesday #12

It's been a while since a Wicked Wednesday, and I'm in the mood to share.
Wicked Wednesdays all began with this post. I'll regale you with another night of drinking that went horribly, horribly hen wrong. If you are under the age of consent for wherever you live in the universe, take these as cautionary tales. If you are like me and have had your share of poor judgement moments, then we can laugh together. Yes that is a picture of me with a lampshade on my head, doing the shimmy. I will not be posting the names of my cohorts in these wanton ways, but for clarification, will identify them by an initial of their names.
When I was in college, we celebrated midweek as Wonderful Wonderful Wednesdays, and played drinking games, from the simple quarters, to The Good, The Bad, and The Shwartz, and I Never. My favorite, and the potentially most dangerous was I Never. If you are new to the WWW group, you would simply state something you had never done. For example, "I Never ate dog meat". Anyone who had done that act, would then drink. The dangerous part was if you brought along a new date, and people in the group were sufficiently pissed off at you (say an ex among them), and insufficiently drunk to have lapses in memory. For example, "I Never had sex with more than one person at the same time." This may send the date running for his/her sanity. We also drank a punch that was mixed in a garbage can, and consisted of Hawaiian Punch concentrate and 151 or Everclear. Thursday it was imperative to not have an early class, or just accept that you would be hungover and brought to task by Fish - the Tech Theater instructor. The test for any hangover was dropping a toothpick on stage. If you could bend over, pick up said toothpick and stand back up again without puking or passing out, you were allowed to stay without punishment. I think Fish took absolute pity on you if you truly were hung over, because I do not remember a single punishment, and there were plenty of people who ran from stage, or just flat out refused.

No comments: