Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday Morning Weekend Wrap Up

A Weekend without The Boys and I really missed them, though I did get most everything finished for Christmas. I will finish the rest today.

Thursday:
The Oldest had his middle school Winter concert, and they sounded really good. Corky and I enjoyed it, and The Oldest was in his element.

Friday:
The final day of school and work before a two week vacation. Went to The Youngest's Holiday Party at school, wandered about, helped where I could and stayed to clean up. Spent the evening with Corky cuddling and watching movies. We had the opportunity to go Caroling with a bunch of the kids from school, but without The Boys, I thought I might be too sad.

Saturday:
Spent the morning with Corky in Berkeley. We wandered 4th Street and had a picnic lunch. It was a nice, relaxing time. I always love spending couple time together. The afternoon was making Irish Cream to give as gifts. The evening was finishing one of Corky's gifts.

Sunday:
Made my holiday fudge, and altered one of Corky's gifts. Had a wedding shower for the oldest son of friends. This is the same crowd as the wedding I shot in October, and yes, I am shooting the wedding next week. Still awkward being in this group when I am no longer a couple in the group, and the ex and his gf are a closer part of the group. I sadly realized on the way home that I really am no longer a part of the group, maybe I never was, and I don't really know what is going on in their lives. I felt very outsiderish. Could I have made more of an effort? Yes, absolutely. I felt really sad because I have such awesome memories of the entire group of people, and I miss that. Plus, having The Boys, and the ex there was weird...
did some laundry and worked on another gift into the night.

1 comment:

Daily Cccam Server News said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.