Thursday, May 22, 2014

I am not a writer

I only pretend to be one, and of course, I jot own the completely uninteresting details of my life here, but I do not claim to be anything other than mostly a reader.
I have been an editor though. I edited a bunch of stuff way back when X-Files was still on the air, and have recently edited just one fiction. It is a fan fiction, and if you have no idea what that term means, you may want to look it up. I worked with an author on a Rizzoli & Isles fiction which was very satisfying for me. I feel fortunate to have been included in the writing process for over a year. I am proud of the final work, which is over 100,000 words in 41 chapters + epilogue. The entire story is here, minus the Epilogue, which is awaiting publication:
Elephants

Warning, if you do not watch Rizzoli & Isles, you should. If you do not appreciate love and intamacy between women, you should just skip it. Also? Some of my own experiences may have made it into this, so you will likely learn something about me in reading it. Or, if you already know me and my stories, you will recognize what parts apply.

I am going to miss this fictional world, it has been fun to be there and play for a while. I am going to have to read more, I guess ;-)

No comments: