Monday, October 27, 2008

Intense Therapy

I had a very emotional and intense massage today. I was bawling for most of it, releasing on lots of built up resentment, anger, and regret. It was so intense, at one point I thought I was going to burst into flame. I've had some experiences in my life, where I can truly feel a power surging through me. It is heightened during meditation, drumming circles, group meditation, and Reiki. Today was 1,000 times stronger than I have EVER felt it. I was just pouring out, and filling up with power at the same time. I have a new massage therapist. She is an empath. Intuitive, and VERY direct. She told me not what I wanted to hear, but what I needed to hear. She called me on my shit, and she was awesome.

I am exhausted tonight. I need to type this out before I forget.

I am on my path. I have chosen it, and I have named it. I've given the universe my intentions and I know the way. I will remain focused on my path and continue to grow.

Peace be with you, my peace I give to you.

Thank-you Jasmina

No comments: