Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nightmare du jour

I woke up this morning at 5:00 because of a horrible nightmare.

I was at work, and got called into a meeting in a conference room, which is weird because I only ever have phone meetings. One of my peers and my boss were there - also weird because I didn't recognize either one from my present life. There, my peer told me that we were combining teams, and she was going to be the supervisor. I said, "okay, then where does that leave me?" My peer looked at my boss, who stood up and brought a piece of paper over, and said that my services were no longer needed, and she showed me the paper, while intentionally covering some part of information. I was aghast! I had trained the peer, and now she was taking my job.

I suppose this isn't really a particularly weird dream overall, given the current economy and the paranoia displayed where I work.

No comments: