Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wicked Wednesday #9

Continuing with these posts.Wicked Wednesdays all began with this post. I'll regale you with another night of drinking that went horribly, horribly wrong. If you are under the age of consent for wherever you live in the universe, take these as cautionary tales. If you are like me and have had your share of poor judgement moments, then we can laugh together. Yes that is a picture of me with a lampshade on my head, doing the shimmy. I will not be posting the names of my cohorts in these wanton ways, but for clarification, will identify them by an initial of their names.
For a few years now, I have been hosting what I call Happy Hour Play dates. Basically, it is Friday after school, my kids' friends and their moms. The kids play and the moms drink. We usually rotate houses, and we don't usually drink to the point of puking (thankfully). This particular party coincided with Halloween a few years ago, and was hosted by one of the other moms. We gathered, drank, and then walked the kids around trick-or-treating. One of my friends was bickering with her partner, and complaining about a lack of sex. I had had just enough to drink to offer my services, and the services of my collection of sex toys. My friend was not amused, just even more angry. I seriously think she has not yet forgiven me for what she likely perceived as a pity fuck offer...

No comments: