Friday, September 4, 2009

I Had This already Written

Of course, that was at 5:30 this morning, while lying in bed, and because I fell back asleep at 6:00, I've forgotten most of what I was going to say. Rest assured, it was hilarious and pithy.

Why was I up at such an ungodly hour? Well, some neighborhood delinquent decided at 2:00 AM to race his/her mini bike up and down my street. As. Fast. As. Possible. Of course, because there was likely some sort of drug involved in that brilliant decision making process, one of the riders crashed into something down the street. I'm still not exactly sure what was crashed into, and there were no sirens, so probably their own house/trailer/truck. As the same, or maybe another rider raced up and down the street a few more times, I was thankful that my cat was sleeping (ok she was also awake at this point), on my feet. I turned to MDH and asked if he was awake - he was. Then my mind was awake and on its own journey, thinking about the things I've seen this week to make me smile, chuckle, or laugh out loud. And now I'm going to give those to you in the hope that you can have a smile or two.

I will get my 'My Town Shoot Out' up a bit later, because I have some folks coming over today, and I have the pics I want to use, but have to dig them out of the archives first.

First up, I may be really late to the party on this one, AND I don't have twitter (because no one gives a rat's ass what I'm doing at every moment of my day, and if they do, they are stalkers), but this has been making me laugh every day this week.

I found this at another blog, and was thinking how kind that they also included templates for shaving your hair down there.

This guy has been making me laugh with his take on office politics, and I've felt the same way more than once!

And finally, this was found by MDH, and passed along to me - warning, there are some images here that made me queasy, and some that actually made me laugh so hard, I thought I would pee!

TTFN!

3 comments:

~JarieLyn~ said...

J9, that twitter guy is hilarious. I am LMAO. I also like the ramblings of a disgruntled secretary. How funny. Where do you find this stuff?

Barry said...

Looking forward to your shoot out pics.

In the meantime I really enjoyed the links. I'll thank you when I've stopped laughing..

Sara Diana said...

I am not on twitter, not really sure what all the fuss is about, should I be?