Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Town Shoot Out - Rustic Details

This week's theme is rustic details.

I aimed to shoot our Heritage Park. I've shot there a whole bunch because I find many interesting sections and details every time I stop by. However, life and all it's details got in the way, so I was in a nearby downtown on Saturday, and found some interesting things, which then caused me to kick myself for NOT bringing my camera. These are directly out of my phone:

This building had red brick under plaster painted green, and it's been peeling off for quite a while, but I like the look of the decay.

This electrical panel, covered by wood had been partially removed during a fire on the upper floor. I'm guessing an electrical fire...

Another more eye level view of the first building.


Go see more photos and join us here:
 


3 comments:

The Artful Diva said...

The texture of the brick wall is fantastic!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

yes I think an electrical fire seems likely from the looks of things. I like the green and brick it is very interesting looking

Unknown said...

A true image of rustic as "unrefined." I love the shot of the brick under the pain.