Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've been gone a while


And have been horribly remiss in my participation in other blogs. Today alone, I took a training call at 7:00 then at 9:00 drove 2 other adults and 5 kids to the San Francisco Symphony, then the same 2 adults, and 4 of the kids to the SF Bay Model in Sausilito (I didn't lose one kid, he's a kindy and needed to go back), then drove them back to school arriving at 4:00 which is an hour and ten minutes past when they actually get out of school. It was a great field trip, but that many kids in the car was too much! At first it was boys in the way back and girls in the middle row, and I switched to one each on the way home, and it was still a loud zoo! I wanted them all to fall asleep, but no such luck! Then it was home, quick snack and off to Tae Kwon Do until 6:00, then cooked a fast dinner of stir fry. The Dude had put on the rice while I was gone. Dinner, reading, relaxing, the boys to bed, and now I get to see what all I missed at work today! ACK! And then I wonder why I have high blood pressure.


I have been continuing to read your blogs, but have found no inspiration to comment, or be remotely witty. I just want to veg, but I will be back at it again tomorrow!

6 comments:

aurbie said...

Well, we miss you girl. You come on back now!

J9 said...

I'm working on it! I want to be back too!

Girl Tornado said...

I have read this same vein of thought in so many other blogs lately (mine included)... I think it's the season. We're all tired of being stuck in the house and we are ready to be outside, soaking up the sun and the breezes! :)

I like your suggestion for eucalyptus oil, will have to give it a try (buy some first, of course)...

J9 said...

I think you are right - we just want to break out of the rut we are all in - time for Spring cleaning of our lives!

bearer of three said...

MY GREATEST ADVICE TO YOU...BREATHE..LOL..I HAVE ALOT OF EXPERIENCE WITH HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED WITH WHAT A FEW MINUTES OF MEDITATION COULD DO FOR YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND OVERALL HEALTH

J9 said...

Meditation can be amazing. Now all I need is about 30 uninterrupted minutes in a row. though I do find that going to shoot photos by myself has a similar effect. It allows me to just be in the moment, and not over analyze my life.