Friday, April 10, 2009

OMFG - I'm on this like stink on shit!

OK, I confess (nearly daily at this point) that I ADORE drag queens. I also happen to love The Weather Girls. did you know that It's Raining Men was written by Paul Schaffer (of SNL the early years and The CBS Orchestra lately and other awesome musical fame)? Speaking of, The Dude found my Culture Club Color By Numbers Picture LP in the attic yesterday (along with all of out other LPs), and I looked it up on eBay, it's worth about $30 mint, and I've never even opened the sleeve of it. I'll hold out for a while though. Found this on the crustybastard, and I think I'm in love with it. If you don't know, I am an advocate for equal rights for everyone, and that includes the right for adults to marry. I don't give a rat's ass if you want to marry who you love, and why should any of us want to deny that to anyone? And so, I am pleased to present the following rebuttal to the recent spate of NOM ads. Please to enjoy, and be forwarned, there is swearing in type, so if you are offended by that sort of thing, you may want to skip this part.







Oh, and my Drag Queen Name according to the name generator in facebook, is Holly Goheavily. I LOVE IT!

No comments: