Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday



Hug and love those around you while you can

This week has been yet another in a series of stress filled and challenging weeks for me personally. Yesterday I came to the realization that I choose to let this stress me out. I choose to be angry and sad about the situations I am in. I can choose a different way. I can choose to let these events and negativity wash over me. I can choose to let go. I can choose to let the crazy keep walking and not engage. I can choose to respond with kindness, instead of holding in the anger. I do not even have to bite my tongue, I just have to choose differently. I can choose to treat myself, my body, my psyche well, to love who I am, to accept who I am, and not hide any longer. Deep breathing and the love of friends helps. Having something to look forward to helps even more. Plans are being set for my life, and I am an active participant in that process. I will not derail my own life for anyone, or any situation. My life, my decisions, my rules. Don't like it? Fuck off.

Namaste Mother Fuckers

No comments: