Thursday, May 23, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday


Hug and love those around you while you can


Today I will be attending a funeral. This is going to be a difficult one for me. The person we are remembering was a 41 year old husband, father and grandfather. He had many demons to battle, and was unsuccessful in beating them back, or keeping the darkness at bay. He committed suicide a week ago. He left a note. I do not know what the note had to say that his final action did not. His family and mine have been intertwined through friendships and shared hardships. Everyone is sad. I am sure it hasn't completely hit everyone yet. I can only hope and hold in my heart healing for the entire family.

What I ask is that you send good vibes, love, healing, prayers, or any other positive intention for the healing of this family. I love you B's.

No comments: