Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday


Love and hug those around you while you can.
Today I am asking for thoughts, positive vibes, prayer, and whatever you have for all of us who will suffer in silence this holiday season. Some of us won't make it until the new year, and I want you all to know that you are important to me. You matter in my life and in the lives of others. If you need to talk or vent or rant and rage, you can always come to me. I will listen. I know I get really busy much of the time, and especially so over the holidays. However, please know that I am here for you. My thoughts are with you, for a safe journey through this stressful and possibly triggering time of year. I want you to be well.

Of course, my thoughts turn to Diane right now - she didn't make it to this holiday season, and I am missing her sarcasm, humor and wit. Then I saw this video, and I remember how we talked about this, how I thought she should get tattooed over her scars, and maybe I'd go for a smiley face or star instead of standard areola.

No comments: