Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wicked Wednesday

Wicked Wednesdays all began with this post.
This week's debauchery is not tied to drunkenness, though I was on the receiving end of a drunk dial from a friend earlier in the week... But I digress.
Corky and I have been carving out time alone when and while we can. She worked a split day this week. 6a-10a, then 9p-3a. She originally was supposed to work until 1p, but got out early. Instead of going home for a needed nap before the overnight inventory shift, she stopped by my house. We hung out for a bit, but I had an appointment at my BFF for some skin care. Following that, I stopped by her place to see what was up. She answered the door in her underwear, and I melted into a puddle at her welcoming kiss. I think I've said it before, but if not, she is talented. Very. Talented. We retired to her room, and as I was leaving a while later, I said I'd better not hear Afternoon Delight on the radio on my way home. Not too much later I received a text from her roommate asking why there were clothes all over her bed, and had I been there for some afternoon delight... I have to admit that I laughed at the serendipity, especially when Corky said she hadn't mentioned the song to her roommate at all...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Corky loves you fireball...