Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday


Love and hug those around you while you can.

Today, a week before U.S. Thanksgiving, my thoughts turn to those family members who remain when a loved one passes on to the next life. I have been reliving memories of Diane lately, wishing she was here to actively share in my life and joys and issues. I miss our weekly lengthy calls, and her humor and mostly her laugh. So I am asking for a thought, good vibe, prayer, positive thought or moment just to remember those who spend the holidays missing their family. So this one is for Diane's family, and Corky who misses her mom. 
I dont know that it gets any easier as time goes on, I'll let you all know. This year is tough for me, but I know I am surrounded by people who love me and will take comfort in that, and in the people who mourn as well.

No comments: