Wednesday, February 19, 2014

At school shenanigans

I would be remiss if I did not own up to my own idiocy in driving around the school.

Last night, while driving to the district band concert, I pulled into the middle school that my kid does not attend. The problem being that I pulled into the exit, instead of the entrance, and found myself driving the wrong way on a one way lane. I was honked at, but waited until it was all clear of cars and pedestrians to pull into the parking area. I did get crap from the people who know me and witnessed it, deservedly so.

This morning at the elementary school, they roped off the front parking lot to keep people from dropping off instead of in the actual drop off loop, but then with a wide open loading zone, two cars pulled into the red zone, blocking the roped off driveway...

No comments: