Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Town Shoot Out - Love

In Honor of Valentine's Day in the U.S., we are shooting what we love about our towns.

I went out over the week and photographed people because it is the one single thing I love most about my town. The people. I left my camera in my car overnight (not in the open), and it was stolen by people of my town who broke into the car. So, I do not have the specific pictures from this week (which includes the first Valentine's Day with my love), and I truly had to decide if I still love the people of my town. The answer is yes. I do still love the people of my town. I don't hate even the people of my town who chose, or felt forced to steal from me. I hope they make better choices in the future.

Go see more photos and join us here:
 


No comments: