Friday, March 13, 2009

Love Dare Day 14

Today's Dare:

Purposefully neglect an activity you would normally do so you can spend quality time with your spouse. Do something he or she would love to do or a project they’d really like to work on. Just be together.

Well, this weekend was really poor timing for this day of dare. But I will get to that. In another post. Today is Sunday March 15th - the Ides of March.

Instead of blogging or facebooking, I spent time with The Dude. He didn't notice, as he was playing WoW, and facebooking, but I did sit in the family room with him. The activity I chose to ignore was the laundry - I know, Poor me! Well, and all the other things I normally do after the boys go to bed - dishes, blogging, cleaning up the house, getting things ready for the next day. I also made tea and sliced some Amish friendship bread for the two of us.

No comments: